During our regular services we provide a nursery for children ages three and under. This is done so for two reasons, it allows the parents of children to concentrate on the ministering of the word and it prevents the little ones from distracting others who have come to worship and to learn. Providing a nursery is a service to all who attend, not just those with children.
Some basic rules regarding the nursery
- The nursery will open 15 minutes prior to service time and workers are to be in place and ready when nursery opens.
- The nursery is only for children two years of age and younger. It is not a place for older children to play during services.
- Nursery workers are there to care for children so that mothers may enjoy the services. For this reason nursery workers are the only ones allowed in the nursery during services.
- Should schedules require, nursing mothers may use our Mothers’ Room, located adjacent to the Nursery.
- Please come for your children as soon as services are over and then fellowship with others. This allows the nursery workers time to clean the nursery and get out in time to fellowship.
- No adult with any communicable disease or sickness may work in the nursery. No child with any communicable disease or sickness may stay in the nursery.